The benefits of joining the CSO Xchange include:
- Participating in a forum for sharing ideas with industry peers
- Peer networking events
- Professional development opportunities
- Free CSO Xchange meeting attendance
- A complimentary pass to the annual Fall and Spring Information Security Summits
- Receive CPEs for attending CSO Xchange events
If you are a CSO Xchange member and you find that you cannot attend a meeting, you may send an associate in your place free of charge. Also, if you notice that an upcoming agenda is covering a topic that would be of interest to others in your organization, you may invite up to two guests to attend the meeting with you. All guests must be registered in advance. Contact email@example.com to register a guest.
2017 CSO Xchange Membership Registration is now open. Click HERE to register and pay your annual membership fee.
If you have any questions about the CSO Xchange feel free to send your question to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: The CSO Xchange does not accept IT Sales, Service or Product related organizations as members at this time.
The 2017 CSO Xchange Group Meeting Schedule