CERTIFIED ENTERPRISE RESILIENCY PRACTITIONER (CERP)
The CERP training and certification focuses on establishing and maintaining enterprise resiliency. This class will show attendees how build resiliency into their organizational model. The concepts and techniques learned in this class will help students build resilient departments, functional organizations, business units and even enterprise organizations! After learning the steps to resiliency, attendees will be able to assist their organizations in remaining buoyant in adverse circumstances through adapting, surviving and prospering under any and all conditions.
* To provide the knowledge an individual can leverage to enable his/her department/company/enterprise to establish resilient practices and resiliency techniques.
* To build a functional and cohesive team which is the foundation for a resilient environment.
* To grant a certification to those individuals that have demonstrated resiliency concepts by successfully completing the CERP examination.
* To develop and share a library of knowledge that certified individuals can use to support and advance their business resiliency efforts.
WHO SHOULD CERTIFY
* Staff employees
* Line Managers
* Senior Managers
* Risk Managers
* Compliance Professionals
* Information Technology Professionals
* Information Security Professionals
* Having a desire to build a resilient department or functional organization.
* Having a desire and passion to support your organization’s resiliency strategies.
NOTE: CERP training is available through authorized trainers, but is not required to complete the certification process. Training is strongly encouraged as Enterprise Resiliency is a term that can mean different things to different people. The real value in this curriculum is the knowledge gained through education. Completing the CERP Examination Process is NOT required.
* Defining key concepts & terms for enterprise resiliency
* Defining the relationship between enterprise resiliency and GRC
* The Enterprise
* Analyzing your role within the organization
* Reviewing a blueprint for enterprise resiliency
* Steps to achieving enterprise resiliency
* Tools for enterprise resiliency
* Team Building
If you would like to schedule an a private training class for your organization, feel free to contact any CERP Authorized Trainer or send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will have have the nearest authorized trainer contact you.